Davidson Real Estate
A lakeside town, a college town, a Revolutionary War town—and a beautiful North Carolina enclave, to boot: The little town of Davidson certainly has a lot going for it! It’s no wonder so many North Carolinians—even long-time Charlotte natives—eventually make their way to this terrific community. We’re happy to show you some of the best real estate in all of Davidson—but first, let’s take a closer look at what the community offers.
Davidson, NC at a Glance
First, a few quick facts and figures about Davidson:
- The town is located right on the beautiful and scenic Lake Norman, along with such other lakeside havens as Huntersville and Cornelius.
- Davidson is part of Mecklenburg County, the same county as Charlotte, and in fact the town is generally regarded as a Charlotte suburb.
- The town is home to Davidson College, and much of the community life is centered on the college itself.
- Davidson was founded in 1837, in conjunction with the launch of the college, which is named for local Revolutionary War hero William Lee Davidson.
- The town encompasses just over five square miles, has a population of just under 11,000 people, and has somewhere around 4,000 housing units.
Looking for a specific community in Davidson? We've made it easy on you! Click the links below for popular communities in Davidson, NC.
To search additional Davidson properties that meet your criteria use our advanced search below:
Davidson Real Estate Properties
- Charlotte, NC (North) Real Estate
- Charlotte, NC (Uptown) Real Estate
- Charlotte, NC (West) Real Estate
- Concord Real Estate
- Cornelius Real Estate
- Davidson Real Estate
- Denver, NC Real Estate
- Harrisburg Real Estate
- Huntersville Real Estate
- Mooresville Real Estate
- Mt. Island Lake Real Estate
- Westport Real Estate
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Nov 25, 2020 11:39:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2020 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any Approved by the CarolinaMLS Board of Directors Feb. 28, 2019 43 content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.