Davidson Real Estate
A lakeside town, a college town, a Revolutionary War town—and a beautiful North Carolina enclave, to boot: The little town of Davidson certainly has a lot going for it! It’s no wonder so many North Carolinians—even long-time Charlotte natives—eventually make their way to this terrific community. We’re happy to show you some of the best real estate in all of Davidson—but first, let’s take a closer look at what the community offers.
Davidson, NC at a Glance
First, a few quick facts and figures about Davidson:
- The town is located right on the beautiful and scenic Lake Norman, along with such other lakeside havens as Huntersville and Cornelius.
- Davidson is part of Mecklenburg County, the same county as Charlotte, and in fact the town is generally regarded as a Charlotte suburb.
- The town is home to Davidson College, and much of the community life is centered on the college itself.
- Davidson was founded in 1837, in conjunction with the launch of the college, which is named for local Revolutionary War hero William Lee Davidson.
- The town encompasses just over five square miles, has a population of just under 11,000 people, and has somewhere around 4,000 housing units.
Looking for a specific community in Davidson? We've made it easy on you! Click the links below for popular communities in Davidson, NC.
To search additional Davidson properties that meet your criteria use our advanced search below:
Search Davidson Real Estate Homes for Sale
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Today's Market Trends for Davidson Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes